The Boarding Barn For Pets
All under one woof!
extra-large space $38/day
multi-dog discount available
What We Do
Our goal is to provide high quality pet care in a safe and secure environment. Our well-trained, caring staff strives to keep your dog's tail wagging and your cat content! We provide boarding for pets from the communities of Ithaca, Lansing, Genoa, Kings Ferry, Groton, and Locke.
What We Provide
- Premium dog and cat diets from Royal Canin, Iams and Hills
- All dogs are taken outside four times a day
- Medication administration (additional fee)
Additional Services Available
- Fast access to veterinary care if needed
- Boredom buster,activity and senior packages
- With prior arrangement:
- Bathing and grooming services
- Veterinary services
Is Your Dog Ready to Stay With Us?
- Dogs must be current on DHPP, Rabies, Bordetella, and influenza, with proof from your veterinarian
- If your dog has not been previously vaccinated for bordetella, the immunization must be completed at least 10 days before admission.
- Bring proof of vaccinations with you! We will be happy to check over faxed records prior to your pets' stay to be sure all is in order.
- Bring any medications your dog is on and special handling instructions for administering them. And don't forget any secret tips about their favorite spots for extra petting!
When you are ready to board with us, here are some questions for us to get to know your pet better.
Pre Boarding Pet Questionnaire
Is Your Cat Ready to Stay With Us?
- Cats must be current on FRCP (Distemper) and rabies; bordetella vaccination is recommended
- Bring proof of vaccinations from your veterinarian (which we are happy to review in advance)
- Bring any medications and instructions for use, and those "she likes?" tips!
- If your pet has special medical needs, please call us to discuss options.
What to Bring
- Food, if your pet has a special diet
- Must be in a sealed container with feeding instructions
- Gnaw-proof, durable toys
- We have a variety of behaviorist- recommended toys available for purchase
- Completed pet questionnaire you can find on our website
- You may bring bedding that will fit in a standard washer
- Please remember that your pet is likely to chew more when away from home. We are not responsible for personal items your pet destroys during his or her stay
What NOT to Bring
- Soft toys with stuffing
- Any choking or safety hazards
- Anything you would be upset about if it was lost or damaged
- We have Kuranda platform beds, flat foam mats, and lots of polar fleece and similar bedding. Please leave your friend's favorite bed at home (definitely if it is chewable, or won't fit into a standard washer)
Have questions? Give our caring staff a call at 607-533-7661 to book a reservation!